Please join me as we continue our important discussion on how you can get your entire family sleeping better. Whether you have young children or are single, young or old, the concepts presented will significantly increase your chances of feeling better, thinking clearer, and have a much calmer and controlled household.
Listen to this podcast to find out how you have a chance to receive for free the audio version of my book, Sleep Interrupted (worth $15).
7 year olds with lack of sleep – more problems with reasoning, emotional control and behavior problems.
Peak: Secrets from the New Science of Expertise. Original 10,000 hours study
Solve Your Child’s Sleep Problems by Dr. Richard Ferber
12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson
Essential Oils link (Kathy gets a small commission)
Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar—Your Brain’s Silent Killers
Sleep Interrupted: A physician reveals the #1 reason why so many of us are sick and tired
- Limit screen time
- Do inventory of light exposure
- Address possible sleep apnea
- Uncluttered, pleasing, calming bedroom
- Dust/allergy-free bedroom
- Consider essential oils
- Regular scheduled rest
- Don’t over-schedule your activities
- Schedule free time regularly
- Eat healthy meals and snacks
- Eat meals together as a family
- Consider vitamins and supplements
- Toxin-free living (chlorine filter, fluoride filter, cleaning supplies, personal care products, natural materials, etc.)
- See a professional (ENT, sleep, dentist, allergist, acupuncturist, myofunctional therapist, naturopath)
- Weight loss
The post How to Get Your Whole Family Sleeping Better – Part 2 [Podcast 80] appeared first on Doctor Steven Y. Park, MD | New York, NY | Integrative Solutions for Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome, and Snoring.