Was arranged to undergo a sleep study for suspected of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
I do have couple of questions which I would like to seek your opinion on.
- what came into your thought when you were first diagnosed with Sleep Apnea?
- What did you experience throughout the day when you have Sleep Apnea? (Short-Term Memory, Brain fog, Mental Block, Fatigue, Confusion, Yawning, Sleepiness and the list goes on…)
- Are you able to trace back when you first had Sleep Apnea and is it possible for Sleep Apnea to affect you for many years without you noticing?
- How has Sleep Apnea change your quality of life ever since?
- For those studying in college, how much did it took a toll on both your physical and mental health? (Example: Retaining Memory, Focusing in lessons, Difficulty in understanding/learning to grasp concepts, poor grades/performance and etc.)
- What lifestyle changes have you make after being diagnosed with Sleep Apnea?
- While waiting for my sleep study, what can be done to improve my sleep quality?