Can I ask some newbie questions?
- How much water do you guys go through a night in your tanks? Do you empty and replace it every night? I saw someone here say one gallon of distilled lasts them months but I have no idea how. I’m going to kill a gallon every week or two at this rate.
- The other morning I woke up and my water tubes were just oozing out water… wtf happened? It happened while I was sleeping, which was super weird. Has this happened to anyone else? It’s been fine since.
- A few days (I think by my third night?) some of my stuff smelt funky despite getting wiped down every night. What am I doing wrong? (If anything?)
- How long did it take for you to adjust to your cpap? I’ve done it for six nights now and I’m still waking up just as much as I was without it. I had one night so far (Friday night) of not waking up at all, which is an improvement so I’m optimistic we’re gonna get there, just I would like to get there soon, haha.
- Also — I have the Airsense CPAP. It says that you have to replace the actual water tank — not the water, the plastic tank — every six months! This is all a bunch of shit, right? I can’t think of any actual reason to replace all of this. I read a lot of you don’t even replace your cushions/masks/tubes that often, which makes me optimistic.