I challenge you to come up with something other than sleep apnea, because i am 85-90% sure i have either UARS or Apnea. If i did snore/gasp for are i would be 95% sure, although i know these symptoms aren’t always required.
I’m waiting for my in-lab study as my home study was 2.2 AHI and 96% saturation. Blood work okay except for inflammation levels through the roof (8 times more than 2 previous tests).
- Nocturia (waking up 1-2 times on average IF i stopdrinking 3 hours before sleep)
- High inflammation levels in blood (sleep deprivation causes inflammation)
- Headache when waking up
- Nasal steroid reduces headaches by 80%
- Almost all ADD related problems (brain fog: concentration/memory/willpower etc)
- Extreme fatigue (like i barely can prepare/shop food)
Can any of you come up with something other than sleep apnea with this combination of symptoms?
I appreciate any of your responses!