I got up in the middle of the night and fell back asleep without putting my mask back on. Three little hours later and the f**k you world level of misery has set in. You know the story, but I’ll give a quick list of the symptoms for all of the “I’ve never missed a minute of wearing my mask” folks:
- Wake up time = Did someone put a bag over my face last night/drop 20 bricks on it?
- Slog around the apartment with half woosy/half pounding head
- Get coffee – barely. I mean, there are so many steps to getting coffee. Why is it soooo hard?
- Open the internet and….AAAAAANGRY at the world! Even this made me angry. It’s not good.
- Huh? Wha? Was I doing something? Who am I? Where am I?
- The day is now this.
Obviously the solution is to put the damn mask back on BEFORE getting back into bed so I don’t have this problem again. But…has anybody found an emergency “day after” solution if one forgets to wear their mask? Like does extra hydration help? Using one of those “boost” oxygen tanks? Anything other than coffee?
I’m not asking to feel like I had a normal night’s sleep. I just don’t want to unwittingly injure/maim my family while we’re locked in here together. Heeeelp!